Discover no stress outings where the organizer has FUN too!
We know that this year your annual golf outing is going to be a smashing success – but only if you hold it at Evergreen Country Club.
We are consistently one of the most popular locations for outings in Southern Wisconsin. We do almost 200 of these events every year and we make these golfing groups happy. In fact groups keep on coming back here year after year from all over Southeast Wisconsin and Northeast Illinois. We even have one group that has held an outing with us every year for 30 years. We know you’ll be doing the same, once you’ve played Evergreen with your group.
Complete this form to have one of our Golf Outing Professionals contact you, find out what your needs are, and allow us to get you an unbeatable quote and full Outing Planner Kit to Southern Wisconsin's most popular outing destination.
No outing is too big or too small for Evergreen!
||...to request information about hosting your outing at Evergreen or call us today at (262) 723-5722.
||...to download a tee sheet that you should fill out and return before your outing.
Here is why you’ll have a great time at your event:
We’re famous for our layout: Remember, this is a Golf Digest Four-Star facility. We have three nines with lots of excitement, including a little water, a little sand, lots of trees and loads of fun. We make every effort to give you a choice in picking the courses you want to make for your 18 holes.
We’re famous for our flexibility: Because of our 27 holes we can handle 144 players or more almost any day of the week or any time. Regardless of your group’s size, whether you’re staging a bachelor party or a star-studded corporate event, we will give your guests the same gracious and friendly service.
We’re famous for our service: Evergreen Country Club has the experience and staff to make your outing a success. We’ll take you step-by-step in planning a fantastic day for your group. Whether it’s choosing menu items, setting up a beverage plan, choosing merchandise for prizes or creating hole events, our goal is to provide exceptional service through thorough planning.
We have a great group of rangers who will help spot balls on blind holes and aid you in keeping up the pace of play.
We’re famous for our great party facilities: We have a spacious, covered outdoor pavilion for your group and can seat up to 300 people...or you can use our brand-new Evergreen Room in our clubhouse as well with windows overlooking our four-star golf course.
All golf outings include:
• Green fee and cart fee – We have some of the best values in Southern Wisconsin.
• Names on cart cards and scorecards on each cart – A personalized touch for your guests.
• Your special hole events and contests listed on each cart – So no one will miss out on the fun.
• Registration area – To give your guests a warm welcome.
• Drink tickets if applicable – And any other special touches you wish to offer at registration.
• Scoring services in the pro shop – We handle the numbers side of the day so you can relax.
• Escorts to your starting hole – To get everyone off to a good start.
• Complimentary bag of tees and ball marker for each golfer – A special touch to welcome your guests.
• Hole event markers placed on the course and picked up by our rangers – You don’t have to worry about this detail at all.
• Your hole sponsor signs placed on the course and picked up by our rangers. Rental Program Info
• Use of our raffle ticket drum for your special prizes.
• Pro shop gift cards and merchandise – Your guests will enjoy browsing in our great golf shop with their winnings. Pro shop gift certificates are available in any denomination. The gift certificates are good for merchandise in the pro shop.
In addition, outing coordinators receive 20% off in-stock pro shop merchandise purchased for prizes for the outing. Add a sleeve of Evergreen logo golf balls for each golfer as a thank you for participating for $3.50 per sleeve.
We have great prize packages available through our pro shop
Let our staff put together great prizes for your entire outing at competitive prices. Our pro shop offers a wide selection of quality merchandise for your hole events, door prizes, raffles or gifts. Save both time and money by shopping our pro shop. We can provide your guests with a wide range of Evergreen and/or sponsor-customized logo merchandise.
Examples of prizes available include:
• Pinnacle Evergreen logo balls.
• Custom logoed Titleist golf balls by the dozen or by the sleeve.
• Custom logoed golf towels, hats and golf shirts.
• Gift certificates for golf lessons.
• Minimums and set up fees may apply to custom items. Be sure to contact us far enough in advance for more information on ordering prizes.
How about some hole events? There’s nothing like a little friendly competition.
We will set up all the hole events you choose for your outing, including: longest drive, longest putt, closest to the pin, shortest drive, closest to the pin in two, closest to the pin in three, betting holes, or create events of your own. Just let us know what you would like; we can choose the holes that are most compatible. Your hole event markers will be set up the day of your outing on the course with your group name on them. Our staff will pick up your hole event markers after your outing and bring them back to the clubhouse. A listing of your hole events will also be placed on your participants’ carts.
We can help with hole sponsor signs
Rent professional and affordable hole sponsor signs from Evergreen. Save time and money and give your sponsors the quality recognition they deserve. Signs must be rented at least three weeks prior to your outing.
We can provide hearty food for your breakfast, lunch or awards banquet.
All outing menu meals are served buffet style in our spacious outdoor grill and pavilion. The pavilion is an all-weather facility that can accommodate up to 350 people. If you have food with your outing, your food selection will be stated on your confirmation letter.
If you have any changes or additions to your menu plans, please call us right away. All meals will be served when a majority of your group has finished golfing unless arranged differently prior to your outing. Evergreen reserves the right to require a minimum of 30 people for meals for outings. No food or beverage may be brought onto the property.
We need a count from you when you arrive.
All outings will be required to give a guaranteed meal count when they arrive the day of their outing for all of their meals. The guaranteed number will be what you are charged unless the actual number of meals served is greater.
If your group has any special requests, please do not hesitate to ask. We will make every effort to accommodate your needs.
Let a professional photographer record memories of your outing at Evergreen Country Club!
Do you feel that you are missing capturing great memories at your golf outing?
Take your event one step above the rest. There are many options...contact us for all info.
Reserve tee times on-line for special daily reduced offers
Check out events coming up at Evergreen Country Club